Out in the Verge
Qualified pilot and former smuggler. An interstellar knockabout and generalist.
Sex/Ethnic: Male/Confed (Freyan)
Look:Crooked face, shaggy brown hair, laughing eyes, rangy body.
Fashion:Casual wear, flight jacket.
|Cool: +1||Hard: +1||Hot: +1||Sharp: +2||Savvy: 0|
No Shit Pilot
When operating a vehicle:
- If you do something under fire, add the vehicle’s power to your roll
- If you try to seize something by force, add your vehicle’s power to your roll
- If you go aggro, add your vehicle’s power to your roll
- If you try to seduce or manipulate someone, add your vehicle’s looks to your roll
- If you help or interfere with someone, add your vehicle’s power to your roll
- If someone interferes with you, add your vehicle’s weakness to their roll
- If you fail your move, take a penalty forward equal to your vehicle’s weakness
When you go into battle roll + Sharp. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 1. During battle you may spend your hold, 1 for 1, to re-roll any single die on any move.
When you follow through on someone else’s move, on a 10+ the GM selects two options from the list. On a 7-9, you create an opportunity AND seize it or follow through on it.
Contact Network – “Underground Traders”
You have developed an extensive network of allies and contacts who can provide help or resources in a pinch. At the beginning of the session, or as soon thereafter as you are in a position to do so, you may contact your network and roll + Hot. On a 10+, you have surplus on hand for your needs, and your network can provide useful intel or resolve a problem for you. On a 7-9, you have surplus, but choose one want. On a miss, your network is in want.
Your contacts respect your allure or forceful personality. Your network gains additional income through the information trade and has access to rare or specialized technology. Your network is subject to bullying or blackmail (the Law)
Provides: Resources 2, Insight,
Wants: shady, infiltrated, idle, reprisals.
All for One
You’re a loyal sort, very loyal. When you put your companions needs above your own mark experience.
|Zitti Acolyte AP||3||close, loud|
|Experience: 6||Advances: 2|
|Hero Points: 3||Favors: 2/0|
Equipment: Carryall, basic techkit, torch.
Clothing:Khakis, pullover, leather flight jacket, ship boots.
Resources:DP Icebrandy (2)